I opened myself up,
I held your hand and wiped your tear duct
Then pressed my ear in close to the heart of lovers throes
Love I don't see you anymore
Still you've hung from my frame like the ghost
That I ignored
But you're in my home, with your feet up and your backbone
So I chose an act of kindness,
though I knew it would leave me
restless
And it weighs heavy on my mind,
as whether selflessness is really kind
Then I begged you to tell me I was wrong, but was I wrong?
Love I don't see you anymore
Still you've hung from my frame like the ghost
That I adored
But you're in my home, with your feet up and your backbone
Now you're in my home, with your feet up yet I'm alone
I offered myself up to kill the pain between us
Farewell J.R // Night Wolves
*Ésta canción la descubrí en Agosto de 2014, una mañana de verano. Una madrugada/mañana de fin de semana. Uno de esas noches en que, aunque agotado, era o soy incapaz de dormir. Sonaba en un vídeo de Danny MacAskill. Me recuerda a esos meses. Me recuerda a una personita a la que tengo cariño y de la que no se nada desde hace más de un año.
La letra es particularmente difícil de entender para mi, sin tenerla delante, apenas entendía unas pocas palabras. Sin embargo tu si que fuiste capaz, con sólo escucharla una vez. Y me dijiste que era muy triste. Y tenías razón.
No tiene sentido ahora pensar esto, pero siento que rocé la más delicada luz y se me escurrió entre los dedos.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario