[Instrumental Intro]
[Verse 1]
Deep in my heart, there's no room for cryin'
But I'm tryin' to see your point of view
Deep in my heart, I'm afraid I'm dyin'
I'd be lyin' if I said I'm not
[Pre-Chorus]
Welcome in, welcome in
Shame about the weather
Welcome in, welcome in
You're welcome
It's a sin, it's a sin
Where birds of a feather
Are welcome to land on you
[Chorus]
Yeah-yeah-yay, yeah-yeah-yay, you got my eyes
We can't see what you'll be, you can't disguise
Either way, I will pray you will be wise
Pretty soon, you will see tears in my eyes
[Verse 2]
As each day goes by and makes way for another
We discover that we're not alone
And each day we try the best we can to recover
All the feelings that we left below
You might also like
Battleships
Travis
米津玄師 (Kenshi Yonezu) - KICK BACK (Romanized)
Genius Romanizations
Family Matters
Drake
[Pre-Chorus]
Welcome in, welcome in
Shame about the weather
Welcome in, welcome in
You're welcome
It's a sin, it's a sin
Where birds of a feather
Are welcome to land on you
[Chorus]
Yeah-yeah-yay, yeah-yeah-yay, you got my eyes
We can't see what you'll be, you can't disguise
Either way, I will pray you will be wise
Pretty soon, you will see tears in my eyes
[Instrumental Break]
[Pre-Chorus]
Welcome in, welcome in
Shame about the weather
Welcome in, welcome in
You're welcome
It's a sin, it's a sin
Where birds of a feather
Are welcome to land on you
[Chorus]
Yah-yah-yay, yah-yah-yay, you got my eyes
We can't see what you'll be, you can't disguise
Either way, I will pray you will be wise
Pretty soon, you will see tears in my eyes
[Outro]
Pretty soon, you will see tears in my eyes
Oh, pretty soon, you will see tears in my eyes
Recordando el fin de semana posterior al diagnóstico, recordando los paseos por Ciempozuelos, los auriculares, la bici simple y pesada pero preciosa, las revistas, el gel de glucosa, las movidas con el hospital, la ideación, la llamada de A., la sertralina y el viaje a la baja alcarria de madrugada ...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario